My boys are scooter-mad. They love riding to and from school even though it is all uphill one way.
This is my fun food version of a scooter. Probably not a cool, trick one but ….
– Plums for wheels (apple/pear or any other stone fruit a good alternative)
– Apple for body of scooter – (pear or melon would work too)
– I used dark grapes for the road
1. Cut the cheeks from the plum to make the wheels.
2. I used green apple for the bottom bar.
And fattened it out with another piece.
3. Then I added the front bar.
4. And the handlebar.
5. I used some of the plum for the handles.
6. And cut dark grapes in half to make the road.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small.