OK so there is only one and it should be die but I couldn’t call it that so have made it plural so there is one for everyone!
This was inspited by the lovely, ripe cherry tomoatoes and the need for something super quick. Fun food for kids of all ages.
– 2 pieces of toast
– 8 small tomatoes (I used cherry toms)
– I used cheese for an outline
1. Cut the toast. I left one piece whole and then cut the other so it was just under half. I used the remaining pieces to prop up the die so it’s 3-D.
2. Then I propped up the toast and added the tomatoes cut in half for the dots.
I chose the number 5 as it’s visually great and then cut one of the tomato halves in half again to make the part of the 3 dot side disappearing into the plate!
3. I cut cheese into strips and laid it around the outside. Yum, cheese and tomatoes on toast.
4. And there is the breakfast die. Super quick and fun.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small..