Grape Eiffel Tower
I love grapes for designing. You can cut them in half and model them into pretty much any shape very quickly and very simply.
This is my fun food, grape Eiffel Tower.
– Grapes – I used two different colours for contrast
– I sprinkled desiccated coconut for the clouds
1. Cut the grapes in half and build an arch for the base of the tower.
2. Then add another level.
3. And a third.
4. Then keep building the tower up.
5. And then the tall part of tower.
6. Add a grape at the top.
7. Then a slice of grape to make the pinnacle.
8. I added some desiccated coconut clouds.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small.