Fun Food – Mash Ghost
Get the children to make their own super simple mash potato ghost for Halloween. This fun food creation takes minutes to make and about the same to eat!!
If you like my posts please click on the link below to vote for my site.
– Mash potato (any mashed veg would substitute – parsnip/cauliflower/white bean).
– I used olives for the eyes and mouth
– I used corn for the writing but peas or any other small veggie would do
1. Make the ghost from the mash (make sure the mash is not too wet when you cook it).
I made a triangular head and then stuck arms on later and moulded them into shape.
2. Add a face. I sliced olives which gave the ghost a startled expression.
3. Then I made “Boo !!” from corn kernels.
4. And that is it. My simple, fun, mashy ghost.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small