It’s great to have basic, healthy breakfasts that can be whipped up in a minute. My boys love sautéed mushrooms and marrying them with tomato and cheese is always a winner.
This is my simple, fun food mushroom tree.
– Cherry tomatoes
– Cheese (I used Edam)
– Baby spinach leaves
1. Cut the mushroom into stem/stalk like strips.
2. I used a cookie cutter to make flower shapes from cheese (you could cut free-hand or use triangles which work well).
3. Then I sliced cherry tomatoes in half to make the centre of the flowers.
4. And added a little circle of cheese for the centres.
5. To finish off the tree and make it lush and verdant I layered baby spinach leaves.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small