Strawberry Santa Hats
I usually do all my own designs but I saw a version of this and thought I could make a lovely fun food, healthy version.
It’s the perfect snack, dessert or simple breakfast.
– Large strawberries
– Yoghurt (or cream cheese)
– Desiccated coconut
1. Slice the strawberries along the bottom.
2. Dip the bases in yoghurt then into desiccated coconut to make a “furry” trim.
3. Then make a yoghurt bobble for the top and again dip in desiccated coconut.
4. And there you have some very simple but very effective Santa Hats.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small