HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Happy New Year and welcome 2014.
I have done a really simple fun food plate to start the year. Use any fruit you have to create a visual share platter.
I’m looking forward to sharing three or more new designs a week with you all in 2014. If you enjoy looking at my posts please feel free to comment or ask questions.
– I used apple, banana, apricot & kiwi fruit (and then swapped in plum)
1. I used number cookie cutters.
2. Then began to fill them with fruit. I started with apple cut into pieces.
3. And added banana, apricot and kiwi fruit.
4. Removed the molds.
5. And added some blueberries.
6. A simple, delicious plate finished.
7. But does it look better with plum instead of kiwi?
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small