Love, love, love avocadoes and it’s the season for them this time of year in NZ.
Avocadoes make a great breakfast, lunch or snack food. I have made a very simple, fun food plate that the mini chefs can help you make.
I served on toast but it would be delicious on mushrooms or on its own.
– Wholegrain toast
– ½ avocado
– 2 cherry tomatoes
– I used cottage cheese for eyes
– Baby spinach leaves
1. Place half the avocado on top of the toast.
2. Add a cherry tomato for the head.
3. Then slice another cherry tomato into 4 pieces to make the legs.
4. I used cottage cheese to make two little eyes.
5. Then added some spinach leaves for his environment.
6. Or should he be on green?
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small