Oaty Three Blind Mice
It’s great to reproduce classic nursery rhymes and they’re always instantly recognisable!
Here is my breakfast fun food three blind mice.
– Porridge – I soaked then cooked oats to make a simple porridge
– Apple (or other fruit)
– I used raisins, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds for detail
1. Form the shape of a mouse from porridge.
2. Then make 2 friends.
3. And cut them some ears from apple.
4. I made some dark glasses from raisins.
5. Then some cute little feet from bits of apple.
6. And some long tails from slices of apple.
7. Making a floor from sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
8. And little noses from a bit of the red apple.
9. Run mice, run ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small