Every now and again I need something very easy and it doesn’t get a lot simpler than this.
Here is my fun food veggie scooter which is a slam dunk crowd pleaser!
– Green beans
– I used brown rice for the ground
1. Cut steamed carrots into circles for wheels.
2. Make the long front bar from a green bean.
3. Then make the footplate and support bar from more beans.
4. And I added some extra bulk to the footplate with another chopped bean.
5. Then fashioned handles from corn.
6. And used the rice I was cooking for the ground.
7. Ready to roll ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small