I love summer with all the fruit so luscious and plentiful. It makes designing fun food plates a delight.
This is my simple bee.
– Dark skinned plum
– Desiccated coconut
1. Cut the plum to make the black stripes.
2. Then I cut a slice from the pineapple to make the head (if you don’t have a whole pineapple you can form the circle from pieces).
3. Using pineapple to fill in the yellow stripes.
4. The wings and antennae were made with blueberries cut in half.
5. Then I sprinkled desiccated coconut into the wings to give them the gossamer look.
BUZZ BUZZ ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small