Valentine’s week continues and so here are my super simple, fun food salad plates ..
– Capsicums (Bell peppers) in various colours
– I used a little celery for detail
1. I cut a big red heart from a red capsicum. I cut it freehand as the shape actually lends itself to a heart ..
as long as you have a sharp knife and aren’t too picky about symmetry!!
2. Then I cut an “I” and a “U” in the spirit of love …
3. And added some colour.
4. Then I cut two smaller hearts from the red as well.
5. And used strips of celery to give the plate some balance and definition.
6. A simple Valentines salad plate.
That could be presented so many ways:
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small