I found these giant mushrooms and just had to use them for a fun food breakfast.
I wanted something quick and simple so that’s what it is!!
– Mushroom (big ones are easier to use)
– Boiled egg
– I used baby spinach and cherry tomatoes for the flowers
1. I boiled an egg and sliced one end off then placed the flat bit downwards.
2. Then balanced the mushroom cap on top (after removing the stalk).
3. I used the remainder of the egg for the “spots” cutting rough circles.
4. But it looked a bit plain on the plate and I always add extra veggies whenever I can so …. I made some flowers.
I used baby spinach leaves with half cherry tomatoes in the middle.
5. Then made centres from some more of the egg.
6. A lovely, simple light breakfast.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small