Whilst we have all these gorgeous avocadoes in season I have to use them. Avocadoes are so versatile as they can be breakfast, lunch or even part of dessert!
Here’s my fun food, breakfast island. Lovely and simple and the perfect breakfast served with toast or just as is.
– Scrambled egg
1. Put the scrambled egg down as “sand”.
2. Add a trunk from mushrooms.
3. Then some leaves from an avocado (cut in half then peel the skin back and slice).
4. But I realised my tree was out of proportion so sliced off some of the trunk and added a little more egg.
5. And an extra leaf with some mushroom coconuts clustered at the top of the trunk.
6. I scored the underside of the leaves with a knife to give them a “leafy” look.
7. Which leaves us ready to be stranded. Dig in …..
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small