St. Patrick’s Day Plate
With less than a week to go to St. Patrick’s Day it was time to evoke every stereotype aside from the Leprechaun and put together an “Irish” salad.
Max was rapt as he found a four leaf clover recently and felt this was in honour of him!
– Multi coloured capsicums (bell peppers)
1. Cut a leaf shape from green capsicum (it’s pretty much heart shaped).
2. Then add three more as it has to be a four leaf clover!
3. Before giving it a stalk.
4. Then I carved a pot from red capsicum ready for the “gold”.
5. Which was cut from a yellow capsicum.
6. Then I decided to move everything round a bit to make room for the “17th”.
Cut from orange capsicum.
7. And we’re ready to celebrate …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small