Giant Easter Egg
Here is my healthy, fun food giant Easter egg to share.
– Yoghurt (or cream cheese/coconut cream)
– Kiwi fruit
– Green apple
– Red Apple
You can of course substitute any fruit you have to hand!
1. Make a rough egg shape from yoghurt.
2. Start filling with the fruit. I used blueberries.
3. Then a layer of melon.
4. Followed by some plum.
5. Then some Kiwi fruit.
6. And more blueberries.
7. Before adding some colour with Mandarin segments.
8. Then a strip of green apple.
9. More plum.
10. And more melon.
11. Once the egg was complete I cut some red apple into a “bow” shape.
12. And that is my finished Giant Easter Egg.
Have a very Happy Easter !!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small