I’m devastated as my favourite bakery is closing down. Where to now for my lovely grainy bread with no preservatives? Although yesterday they were all sold out anyway and I had to settle for wholemeal …
Here’s a fun food breakfast. Jazz up the toast with a few mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Yum.
– 2 slices of toast
– Baby Spinach
1. Cut indents from the top of a slice of bread.
2. Then make a window.
3. Toast and give the tower a second level.
4. Cover the join and make a door with some pre-cooked mushroom pieces and cut more windows.
5. Then give the windows colour with some tomatoes, sliced to fit.
And a lovely, mushroom full moon.
6. I used more mushrooms to make some ground.
7. Before growing some spinach trees.
8. And adding some cheese for detail.
9. All finished and ready to demolish ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small