A bright yellow capsicum (bell pepper) just screamed construction vehicle to me.
So here is my fun food bulldozer.
– Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
– Cherry tomato
1. Cut a cab shape from the cheek of the capsicum.
2. Then carve out a window.
3. I sliced the body at an angle to make the caterpillar tracks look lopsided!
4. Before adding another slice of capsicum (inner side out) for the tracks. Tomatoes cut in half made the wheels.
5. Then I added celery cut into “curls” for the tracks and added a scoop to the front from more capsicum.
6. I used chunks of cucumber for the load and the road.
7. A few celery details and we’re ready to work!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small