So Father’s Day is looming on some parts of the planet so I thought I’d do a blokey design. It felt a little stereotypical to do tools and then I thought about how excited my husband gets about a trip to the hardware store and how many new toys he must have once there ….
Here are my fun food, fruit tools to surprise Dad with on Sunday.
1. Cut the handle of the screwdriver from the cheek of the apple.
2. Add the blade of the screwdriver from the flesh of the apple.
3. Carve the head of the hammer from a pear.
4. Then the handle from a banana.
5. I added some pear to cover the join in the banana.
6. Before using more apple to make the head of the wrench.
7. The handle was from the flesh of the apple.
8. Can we fix it? Yes we can ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small