World Cup Logo
This was pure indulgence. I saw the logo, loved the vibrant colours but knew it would be impossible to reproduce in food. Still there is nothing like a challenge to spur one on …
Here’s my fun food version of the World Cup Logo.
– Grated carrot and sweetcorn (I mixed with a little home-made mayo to help it stay together and taste amazing).
– Baby Spinach
– Red Capsicum (bell pepper)
1. I made the hand shape from the carrot/corn mix.
2. Then used scissors to cut the baby spinach and make the detail down the bottom.
3. More baby spinach made the fingers arching over the top left.
4. I added the numbers from red capsicum.
5. Then the curving spinach fingers on the right.
6. And the printed words as that was just a step too far in food …
OK so it’s not perfect but it was delicious!!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small