The World Cup continues so there are a few more fun food plates to do too.
Here’s a simple, fun, soccer snack that my boys loved.
– Black grapes
– Yoghurt (or coconut cream)
1. Make some goalposts from banana.
2. Then add the sides.
3. And make the net from yoghurt (I used a small knife to create the lines).
4. Use the knife again to do the sides.
5. Drag the knife downwards through the yoghurt to finish the netting.
6. Cut a slice of banana to make the ball and add detail using black grapes.
7. Slice the banana into strips and carve out the letters for World Cup.
8. And we’re ready to play …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small