This is a bit of a summery design and for those of us in mid-winter it will probably mean resorting to frozen berries!
However, it’s a cute, simple, fun food soccer/football plate.
– Blueberries (could use other small berries)
– Strawberry (or other brightly coloured fruit) for the ball
– I used kiwi fruit and pepitas for the grass
– I used sunflower seeds and yoghurt for the net
1. Place two berry heads on the plate.
2. Then add the body of the goalie.
3. And the striker.
4. I used a strawberry to make the ball.
5. Then kiwi fruit and pepitas for the grass.
6. And of course a net – from sunflower seeds and yoghurt.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small