I needed to put together a “milk based” design for CIA Magazine in Indonesia so chose a bowl of yoghurt as my base. Added to that were a few slices of plum and there … poof … a panda appeared!
A fun food, Yoghurt Panda, great for a simple breakfast, snack or dessert.
– Yoghurt (I used home-made, thick Greek style)
– Plum (could use dates/black grapes or clusters of half blueberries)
1. I used a flattish, round bowl and filled with yoghurt.
2. I sliced some plum from the cheeks of the plum then cut to make the classic, sloping eye shape of the panda.
3. Then used some yoghurt for the irises.
4. And a few bits of plum cut to be pupils.
5. Then cut a plum nose.
6. Before adding a plum mouth.
7. Some big ears cut from the other cheeks of the plum and we’re ready ..
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small