This is the one day of the year I am not preparing a fun food plate. Today I am creating a tribute to all those who sacrificed. This is in honour and thanks.
LEST WE FORGET
– Large tomato
– Black Olives
– Baby Spinach
1. Slice the side of the tomato to form a petal.
2. Then add 3 more.
3. Use olives to make the dark seeds in the centre.
4. I cut the edges of the “petals” to make them a little squarer.
5. Add a spinach leaf cut into the shape of a poppy leaf (scissors work!).
6. I used some letter cookie cutters to carefully make the letters.
7. Then some larger ones for the number.
8. I added some detail.
LEST WE FORGET.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small