Simple eggs, mushrooms and spinach make a lovely start to a morning.
Here’s my cute, fun food panda.
– Egg whites (I poured the lightly baked yolks over it!)
– Dark mushrooms
– Baby spinach (or other edible leaves)
1. I cooked the egg whites in a ring to give them the shape (saving some for the eyes).
2. Then added some mushroom ears.
3. And the iconic blushes around the eyes.
4. Then a mushroom nose.
5. With a smiley mouth.
6. I used a little of the egg white for the irises and then more mushroom for the pupils.
7. Then added some baby spinach leaves.
8. And that’s it.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small