Brekkie Christmas Tree
Bubble and squeak is a firm favourite in our house and it’s so versatile as you can chuck whatever left-over veggies you have into the mix.
This is our fun food breakfast version in the shape of a tree (Christmas of course).
– Bubble & squeak
– Egg (separated and cooked)
– Baby spinach
1. I cooked the bubble and squeak then cut it into the shape of a tree.
2. Then added a mushroom pot.
3. And an egg yolk star.
4. Then used the egg white to make baubles.
5. With more egg yolk as heart shaped ornaments.
6. Baby spinach cut with scissors made perfect tinsel.
7. Then I added presents using some of the left-overs.
8. Ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small