Mini Christmas Pudding
I wanted to make a Christmassy breakfast and thought a mini pudding was just the ticket. This is a wheatbrick mixed with a little milk and some raisins. The boys thought it was delicious.
– Berries (I used raspberries)
1. I mixed a wheatbrick with raisins and a little milk to make a “pudding”.
2. Then added yoghurt for the white sauce.
3. And some raspberries.
4. Before using scissors to cut the mint leaves into holly shapes.
5. Doesn’t that look ready to eat?
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small