This is something I made for the boys and I to share for lunch during the Sept school holidays. I’ve since seen some amazing creations on Pinterest but this fun food cabin is simple, quick and easy to make. It’s perfect if you have a few people over, just serve with dip.
1. Chop some peeled carrots into roughly equal lengths and arrange in an open rectangle.
2. Add two more stumps for the door.
3. Then slice some celery and start adding for the roof.
4. Finish off above the door.
5. Before adding a cucumber chimney.
6. And a cheese door.
7. Which needed a carrot handle.
8. Then I used sprouts for grass.
9. And finished off with some carrot stepping stones.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small