High summer so we’re feeling like lots of salads, the tomatoes are plentiful and the flowers and insects are blooming. We combined them all with these bright, fun food Tomato Ladybirds.
If you’d like to watch the video check out the link:
– Lettuce leaves (or other green leaves)
– Green stems (I used rosemary leaves but parsley stems/chives would be good)
1. Wash some green leaves.
2. Slice tomatoes to make the ladybird’s bodies.
3. Use an olive to make the head.
4. Cut olives to make the divider between the wings and add olive spots.
5. Do that for all the tomatoes.
6. And add rosemary leaves for antennae.
7. So easy and ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small