To celebrate the Superbowl final I have put together a fun food, share platter. Would be perfect for a rugby final too!
– White bean dip (or any light coloured dip or cheese)
1. Slice the carrot into thick discs and build the shape of a football.
2. Add more carrot sliced thinly to cover the gaps.
3. Use half carrot slices around the edge.
4. Shape the dip into the stitches that run down the centre.
5. And use more dip for the end stripes.
6. Add small bowls of dip.
7. Cut celery and cucumber batons for grass (and as extra crudites).
8. Then my OCD kicked in and I had to centre the ball better!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small