Valentines Veggie Bouquet
Happy Valentines Day. We are saying it with heart shaped flowers, well veggies … Boys have dip at the ready ….
– Base (I used kumara/sweet potato but cabbage/potato/cucumber)
– Veggie skewer – capsicum, cucumber, radish, daikon, carrot
– Kale for the base
– Beans for leaves
1. Put a block of kumara/sweet potato in the glass and add a skewer.
2. Cut the veggies into heart shapes and add to the skewer.
3. Add more.
4. Put in green beans for foliage.
5. Use green leafy veg to cover the base.
6. A lovely Valentine gift …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small