More lovely, seasonal fruit. Pears and canteloupe/rock melon. Ahhh, melons are a designers dream!!
This fun food, Propeller Plane is the perfect after school snack or share for a play date.
– Green pear or apple
– Canteloupe/rockmelon or honeydew
– Plum or apple
– Desiccated coconut
1. Cut a body shape for the plane from the pear.
2. Then add the pear fuselage.
3. Use melon for the wings.
4. I had a small melon so needed to extend the wings a bit.
5. Then the tail.
6. And a pear propeller.
7. Slice the outside of the plum for the wing detail.
8. Then use more for the cockpit.
9. A few desiccated coconut clouds and you’re ready to fly …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small