We’re making the most of our short but bountiful melon season!
Here’s a simple but irresistible fun food, Melon Teddy.
– Watermelon (easier with a whole or half)
– Blueberries or raisins
1. Cut a round body (I used a saucer as a template).
2. And a smaller circle for his head.
3. Then some ears.
4. Some round feet.
5. And little, round hands.
6. Blueberries make perfect eyes and nose.
7. Then slice some for the mouth and attach to nose.
8. Give him some blueberry toes.
9. And he’s ready to eat!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small