Avocados are still everywhere so we’re making the most of the bounty. It’s a great way to jazz up a salad and make it more creamy and filling.
Here’s my simple, fun food Avo-Copter.
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Rice, cauliflower or couscous
1. Peel the avocado and cut in half.
2. Slice some carrot to make the housing for the blades.
3. Then use more carrot for the blades themselves.
4. Add a tail outline from celery.
5. Using more celery for the detail.
6. Some bigger chunks make the propellor.
7. Then back to carrot for the skis.
8. Use some capsicum for the windows.
9. Before finishing with some fluffy, rice clouds.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small