The boys and I were sharing lunch so we went for an Easter-ish theme!!
Here’s our Salad Nest, perfect with some coleslaw, fresh corn and home-made mayonnaise.
– Lettuce (or any greens)
– Basil (or other herb)
– Boiled eggs
1. Cut the lettuce and spinach into strips and form into a nest shape.
2. Use a grater or sharp knife to cut strips of carrot.
3. Add additional lettuce/spinach.
4. Then some peeled, boiled eggs.
5. Place some herbs around the side.
6. And it’s ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small