As its Good Friday I need to stick with tradition and plate a fish!
Here’s my fun food, Watermelon Fish.
– Watermelon (or other large fruit)
– Apple (or pear)
– Blueberry (or grape or raisin)
1. Cut a “face-shaped” piece of watermelon (get creative!).
2. Add a body.
3. Then a tail.
4. A large top fin.
5. And some smaller bottom fins.
6. Slice a piece of apple for the eye and add a blueberry pupil.
7. Then use a collection of smaller blueberries for the gill.
8. Add a few apple bubbles.
9. And she’s ready to serve.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small