Little Miss Muffet
With the change in season we seem to have spiders everywhere – not a problem for us but Little Miss Muffet would not be so calm!
Here’s my fun food Little Miss Muffet.
– Pear (or apple)
– Kiwi fruit (or green apple)
– Sunflower seeds (or chopped nuts)
1. Use mandarin segments to make LMM’s hair.
2. Chop some pear for the trunk of the tree.
3. Slice more pear for the branches.
4. Then use Kiwi fruit for the leaves.
5. Make a rock from more pear.
6. And a spider’s body from plum.
7. Using more plum for the legs.
8. Attaching him to the tree with a sunflower seed thread.
9. Give LMM a face and body from pear.
10. And a face from plum.
11. Carve the rock a little.
12. Then give her some pear arms.
13. And some Kiwi grass.
14. Mandarin legs for LMM and it’s ready to eat!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small