School holidays so it’s good to spend time making some breakfasts!
Here is a simple, fun food, buckwheat Pancake Giraffe (made for Max with his predilection for peanut butter).
– Pancake (I used buckwheat)
– Peanut butter (no sugar or additives)
1. Make the pancake – I cooked in an egg ring to make the circular shape.
2. Add a banana neck.
3. And some spindly legs.
4. Then a tail.
5. Before adding hooves and tail detail.
6. Banana makes a great head and ears.
7. And ossicones.
8. Then slim down her face a little.
9. And add some raisin eyes and nostrils.
10. Using peanut butter for the unique patterns.
11. And there she is ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small