As I have two boys I am admittedly a bit shy on the pink plates. However, every now and again one has to be done and (shhhh) the boys eat it just as enthusiastically.
Here’s my Princess Crown made from mash coloured with roasted beetroot juice. Any pureed white veg would work well. Would be perfect to let the mini chefs decorate their own version too!
– Mash (or any pureed white veg coloured with beetroot juice)
– Mash (or white veg)
– Corn (or other contrasting coloured veg)
1. Form the shape of a crown.
2. Add some beetroot hearts and a border.
3. Then some mash “diamonds”.
4. And some corn detail.
5. Put some beetroot stars on the spikes.
6. Then some hearts.
7. Final details.
8. And a few flowers (rosemary) to finish.
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small