Mother’s Day tomorrow so we’re thinking flowers but of course ones you can eat are doubly good!!
Here are our fun food Capsicum Flowers.
– Capsicum/bell pepper
– Herbs stalks (or thinly sliced celery)
– Spinach leaves
– Radish (carrot)
1. Cut the capsicum to form petal shapes.
2. Add two more to form a flower.
3. And do the same for the other flower.
4. Strip some herbs of their leaves (I used coriander) to form the stems.
5. Add some spinach leaves (you can always use scissors to shape them).
6. Then if you like add some insects for “interest”!
The Art Of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small