I had some watermelon left over from another design so used a cookie cutter to make a star and from there …..
Fun, quick and simple and you could swap in whatever fruit you have available.
– Watermelon (star and sparks)
– Pineapple (handle and sparks)
– Mandarin segments (sparks)
– Coconut shreds
1. Cut the watermelon with a cookie cutter.
2. Add a handle.
3. I added some magic sparks … get creative!!
4. I cut some little bits of watermelon for the bottom of the plate.
And some long shreds of magic coconut to finish it off.
Healthy, creative, fun food for kids big and small.
The Art of Nutrition.