Lynley the Lunch Box Queen https://www.facebook.com/thelunchboxqueen requested a “great Kiwi”.
Not sure this is a “great” Kiwi but it is a Kiwi Kiwi!
– Kiwi fruit
– Brown pear (or apricot/peach)
– Pepitas (or other nuts/seeds)
– Raisin (or blueberry)
1. Peel the kiwi fruit and slice in half.
2. Cut so it’s a little more “body” shaped.
3. Add a head.
4. Then some pear legs.
5. And a long, curved beak.
6. Give him a raisin eye.
7. Using pepitas for the ground.
8. Bit of décor and he’s ready to go.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small