Now admittedly there is not a lot of pink or fairy themes in our household. However, unicorns are different. Who doesn’t love a magical beast with a giant skewer attached to its head!
Here’s my fun food Radish Unicorn.
– Red cabbage
– Raisin (I used for the eye/nostril and then realised I should have used olive!!)
– Celery (for décor)
1. Cut a face and mouth from the inside of a radish.
2. Slice the outside of a radish to form the horn.
3. Then cut some ears.
4. It’s hard to see but I made an eye from radish then added part of a raisin for the pupil and nostril.
5. Use red cabbage with thin cuts at one side to make the mane.
7. As she’s a magical beast we needed stars cut from radish, cabbage and celery.
8. A little more magic – poof – finished.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small