Making simple, cartoon-style animals from salad veg really is very easy and makes mealtimes super fun.
Here’s my fun food, Cucumber Giraffe.
– Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
1. Cut a body shape from the side of the cucumber.
2. Add some legs.
3. And a long neck.
4. A little tail.
5. Then a head.
6. Give her some hooves.
7. And a fluffy tail.
8. Before adding ears and ossicones.
9. Use the inside of the cucumber for the eyes and nostrils.
10. And then the capsicum for the markings.
11. Slices of carrot make perfect grass.
12. And olives shiny, black pupils.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small