Not sure whether it was the semi-peeled avocado or the fact that we watched Jurassic World that got me thinking of hatching dinosaurs!
Here’s my fun food Dinosaur Egg.
– Radish (or cucumber)
1. Arrange thin strips of cabbage to start the nest.
2. Add slices of carrot (I used a potato peeler).
3. Half peel an avocado and place in the nest.
4. Add some circles cut from radish for eyes.
5. Give him some celery hands.
6. Use carrot for a tail and spikes.
7. Then finish with olives for pupils and nostrils.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small