I love combining a whole host of salad veggies to make a picture. Even though we’re in mid-winter it was a glorious, blue sky day when I made this and so I was dreaming of summer …
– Egg yolk
– Red cabbge
1. Build the cottage from carrot.
2. Then the outline of the roof.
3. Use semi circles for the tiles.
4. Then the inside of a radish (or daikon) for the door and window.
5. Attach a chimney to the side of the roof.
6. Before planting celery and cucumber trees.
7. Little slices of cucumber form the grass.
8. And cauliflower fluffy clouds.
9. Cut a circle from egg yolk to make a bright sun.
10. Add details to the door and window from the radish outer.
11. More egg yolk forms the sun’s rays.
12. Finishing with red cabbage birds.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small