Mandarins are perfect for lunchboxes or after school treats. Small, sweet and easy to pack and peel.
Here’s my fun food Mandarin Spider that can be whipped up in minutes!
– Blueberry (raisin)
– Yoghurt/cream cheese
1. Peel a mandarin for the body.
2. Add a slightly smaller one for the head.
3. Then break one apart and use the segments for legs.
4. Use a blueberry sliced in half with a blob of yoghurt for the eyes.
5. Finished. Bet the kids could make themselves!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small