My boys love home-made hummus with their veggie sticks. Thought we’d go one step further and create a dip/veggie plate.
Here’s my fun food, Hummus Fish. Quick, simple, delicious.
– Hummus (or bean dip)
– Dill (or other edible plants!)
1. Form a body from the dip.
2. Add some big, cucumber eyes.
3. And carrot tail fins.
4. Then some side fins.
5. Add some spikes.
6. A few more spikes and a cucumber smile.
7. Then use the inside of the cucumber for the pupil.
8. Corn makes perfect sand.
9. Then some dill and its flowers for seabed plants.
10. A few cucumber bubbles and we’re all finished.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small