Who doesn’t like dinosaurs? Especially ones you can eat.
Here’s my fun food, Pear Triceratops …
1. Slice the cheek from the pear to use as the head.
2. Cut the classic horny shape of the triceratops’ head.
3. Use the other pear cheek for the body.
4. Then place the head on top (you may need to slice away some of the inner flesh for balance).
5. Give her some large feet.
6. And a tail.
7. Some big toenails.
8. Then eyes with a raisin pupil.
9. Use more pear for the 3 horns and more raisin for the nostrils.
10. Bit of décor and she’s ready to rumble …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small