Someone gave me some lovely black grapes. Would be a shame not to use them!
Here is our fun food, Grape Cat.
– Black grapes
– Mint leaves
– Pepitas (sunflower seeds)
1. Use half a grape for a head.
2. Add some ears.
3. Then a body (I had to make it bigger later as he looked so scrawny and sad).
4. Give him a tail.
5. And big eyes made from yoghurt and slices of mint.
6. Then a grape nose.
7. With a bigger body.
8. Then some whiskers.
9. Finish with mint & pepitas for the ground.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small